Favorite Characters (in any final fantasy and not in any order)
Balthier (or however you spell it)
Zidane Tribal
Squall
TIfa
Aerith
Dagger
Tidus
Sephiroth
Zack Fair
Cloud Strife
CC
When I was VII years old, I started playing a wonderfull game. It was Final Fantasy VII. My brother and I would play it for hours on our old playstation 1. We never even beat it, and it took forever because neither of us could read very well, but still the game changed me forever. Then a couple of weeks ago, I picked up a PSP. Naturally the first game I bought for it was Crisis Core. Just turning on the game and watching the first cut scene brought on nastolgia like a ton of bricks and I loved it! I beat the game in like two days and started the whole thing over as soon as I beat it. The whole game is excellent from the complex story line to the music. I really can't get over how awesome this game really is. I would give it 10/10 and reccomend it to anyone, espiecially if they had the same connection with Final Fantasy VII as I do.
Yeah, I have heard that the psp is pretty limited on story-based kinda rpg games.
ReplyDeleteIt really is. All of them are like God of War and Grand Theft Auto. High on action but low on storyline
ReplyDelete